General knowledge of fan installation and use
Installation and use of fan
1. Before installation, all parts of the fan shall be inspected comprehensively. Whether the parts are complete, whether the impeller and the rotating direction of the housing is consistent, whether the parts are connected closely, whether the impeller, spindle, bearing and other major parts are damaged, whether the transmission group is flexible and so on. If problems are found, they should be fixed and adjusted immediately.
2, when installation, pay attention to check the chassis, the shell should not have fallen into and legacy tools and sundry, in some of the joint surface, in order to prevent rust, reduce the disassembly difficulty, some machine oil or grease should be applied, the joint face fan and foundation, in and out of the wind pipe connection should be adjusted to the nature, not to join, more not promised pipeline weights on the fan parts, and pay attention to ensure the horizontal position of the fan.
3. Installation requirements:
(1) install according to the position and size as shown in the drawing. In order to get high efficiency, especially to ensure the clearance size of the air inlet and impeller.
(2) if the belt is driven by triangle belt, the groove corresponding to the spindle belt wheel and the motor belt wheel shall not be misplaced. After the belt is put on, the safety cover (made by the user) shall be installed for safety
(3) if the coupling is driven, the difference between the fan spindle and the motor shaft and the non-parallelism at both ends of the coupling shall not exceed 0.05mm.
(4) when installing the adjustment door, pay attention not to install the reverse, to ensure that the inlet direction and impeller rotation direction is consistent.
(5) after installation, try to rotate the transmission group, check whether there is too tight, or with the fixed part of the collision phenomenon. If you find anything out of place, you must adjust it.
4. Test run of the fan:
After all the installation is completed, the test run can only be carried out after the general inspection is qualified. In order to prevent the motor from burnout due to overload, the fan must be started and tested under the condition of no load (closing the gate or regulating door in the air inlet pipe). If the condition is good, then gradually open the flue or the regulating door for the full load of the normal working conditions (specified full pressure and flow) continuous operation test. The test run time of the new installation shall be no less than 2 hours, and the test run of the repair installation shall be no less than half an hour. The power of the induced draft fan chooses refers to under certain conditions, combined with mechanical loss, since the cold dish of power consumption and its supply is not a fan in the power of the air door is wide open for the reason when use not the throttle fully (pipeline resistance exception), in the process of operation should strictly control current, shall not exceed the motor rating, otherwise will be burning motor.
Ii. Fan maintenance
In order to ensure the normal operation of the fan and meet the performance requirements, it is necessary to strengthen the maintenance of the fan.
1. According to the specific situation of use, clean the dust and dirt inside the fan regularly, especially on the blade, and prevent corrosion.
2. The lubricating oil in the bearing box shall be replaced about once every six months under normal circumstances, except when the machine is repaired.
3. Frequently check whether the bearing temperature is normal during operation, and the temperature rise of the bearing should be less than 40℃.
4. If any abnormal conditions are found when the fan is started, stopped or running, maintenance shall be carried out immediately.
5. To ensure personal safety, the fan must be maintained during parking.
3. Causes of fan failure in operation
1. The fan vibrates violently:
(1) friction between housing or air inlet and impeller;
(2) the stiffness of the foundation is not enough or firm;
(3) impeller rivets become loose or shaft disc is deformed;
(4) the shaft disc and shaft of the blade wheel are loose;
(5) connection bolts such as housing and support, bearing pedestal and support, bearing pedestal and bearing cover are loose;
(6) the fan outlet pipe is poorly installed and produces resonance;
(7) there is accumulation of dust and dirt on the blade, resulting in imbalance of the rotor;
(8) blade wear and impeller deformation;
(9) if the coupling is directly connected to drive, the fan shaft is different from the motor shaft, the coupling is askew and the coupling bolt is loose. Belt drive is the belt pulley groove dislocation.
2. Excessive bearing temperature rise:
(1) the bolt of air cold dish is loose, which makes the air cold dish malfunction or the air cold dish collects dust and dirt too much, which needs to be removed;
(2) vibration of bearing block is severe;
(3) poor quality of grease, deterioration or excessive filling or containing dirt, sand, dirt and other impurities;
(4) the tightening force of bearing cover coupling bolts is too large or too small;
(5) the shaft and rolling bearing are installed askew, with different centers of the front and rear shafts;
(6) shaft bending or rolling bearing damage.
3. Excessive current or temperature rise of the motor:
(1) the inlet (outlet) trachea internal gate is not closed tightly when driving;
(2) the flow exceeds the specified value or the air pipe leaks;
(3) the density of air transported by the fan is too high or the temperature is too low, making the pressure too high;
(4) the spindle speed exceeds the rated value;
(5) motor input voltage is too low or single-phase power off;
(6) affected by the deterioration of the working condition of the parallel fan;
(7) the coupling is not connected properly, the rubber ring is too tight or the gap is not even;
(8) affected by the bearing housing vibration.
4. Angle belt sliding down: the positions of two triangular belt groove wheels are not in one center line with each other
5, too loose Angle belt: the Angle belt wear, elongate, so that the Angle belt is too loose, two triangular belt wheel center belt length is not proportional, should adjust the motor on the motor slide track and the distance between the main shaft.
General knowledge of fan installation and use