Ebmpapst 8318/17 48VDC Fan with Alarm Sensor – 80mm X 80mm X 32mm
– Alarm signal for speed monitoring.
– Signal output via open collector.
– The fan emits a high continuous signal during trouble-free operation within the permissible voltage range.
– Low signal when speed limit is not reached.
– After elimination of fault, the fan returns to its setpoint speed; the alarm signal reverts to high.
Alarm Output Voltage UALow: ≤ 0,4
Condition: n < nG Condition Isink: 2mA Alarm outputvoltage UA High: 60 VDC Condition: n > nG
Condition: Isource: 0mA
Alarm operatingvoltage UBA max.: ≤ 60 VDC
Max. permissible Sink current: 20mA
Alarm delay time t2: ≤ 15 S
Speed limit nG: 1500 ±100 min–1
Attention: With these fan specials, deviations as regards temperature range, voltage range and power consumption are possible compared with standard fans.
Air Flow: 54 m3/h, 31.8cfm
Nominal Voltage: 48VDC
Voltage Range 36-56VDC
Sound pressure level: 36 dB(A)
Sound power level: 5.2 Bel(A)
Power consumption: 3.0 Watts
Nominal speed: 3300 rmp-1
Temperature range: -20C-+65C
Material: Housing: GRP1)(PBT)
Direction of air flow: Exhaust over struts
Direction of rotation: Clockwise, looking towards rotor
Connection: Via single wires AWG 22,TR 64
Weight: 170 g